How to Return
SKIP THE RETURN AND MAKE IT FIT Length too long? Waist not fitting quite right? We offer discounted seamless and high-quality tailoring and repairs, so you can find your perfect fit and love your item for longer. Click here to learn more. Currently only available in the UK.
HOW TO RETURN
Please click here to request your return through our returns portal.
EXTENDED RETURN PERIOD
Any order placed from 16/11/23 - 31/12/23 can be returned until 08/01/23.
UK RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Generate your returns label through the returns portal above and take your parcel to your nearest Royal Mail post office. You don't need a printer, as you can download a QR code. Returns for refund and store credit are subject to a return fee of £3.50, that will be deducted from your refund. Exchanges are free.
You can return your item for a refund, return for store credit, or exchange your item (if in stock).
OUTSIDE OF UK
Generate your returns label through the returns portal above and take your parcel to your nearest drop off point, as stated in your confirmation email.
Please see below for return carriers and costs:
|Country||Carrier||Return Fee (all in GBP)|
|Australia & New Zealand||DHL Express||£30|
|Rest of World||
Please note that online sample sale items are final sale.
Your exchanged item will be sent to your original shipment address unless state otherwise. Please note an exchange is dependant on the product being in stock, which we can't guarantee until you send us your original parcel back.
If you are returning a gift, make sure to have the order number or name and email address of the person who purchased the order.
We are not able to accept returns for items purchased at any of our pop-up events.
Order number must be provided to place a return/exchange, and you will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please note original shipping costs won’t be refunded.
At Peachy Den we encourage conscious shopping. When checking out, please choose mindfully to ensure you receive the size and item you are after. Whilst we don't encourage returns for a change of mind, we are able to refund your item if necessary. We are always open to feedback on the reason behind you returning your garment. With that in mind, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the 'return reason' accurately in our portal.
We understand that there may be occasions when you want to return items that are not suitable. We are very happy to help you chose a replacement or return the item. You have 14 days from delivery to request a return and a further 14 days to return the items to us. The total returns period is therefore 28 days for us to receive it, from the day you received your order.
Items must be returned to us in the condition you received them:
- Items must show no signs of wear; please take care to avoid the transfer of make-up when trying on garments.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unmarked in any way. Please be careful when trying on garments to avoid make up or fake tan transferring onto the fabric. To qualify for a return the items must be free from any signs of wear or tear, Unfortunately, we can not accept any item for return which is damaged due to staining (food, makeup, sweat, etc.) or scent (perfume or body odour). We do our best to accept all returns, however, in case the return is in unsuitable condition, we may not accept it. And thus, we will return it to the sender.
- Items must be returned to us with tags attached. There must be no signs of tampering with the labels or tags.
- We are not able to accept returns or exchanges on items that have been altered.
- We are not able to accept returns for items purchased at any of our pop up events.
- Online sample sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
- Faulty items may be returned and this will not affect your statutory rights.
Please note, we are not responsible for lost or damaged parcels sent outside of our return portal.